11: Gifts for Guys

Some gift ideas for the men in your life.

Photo courtesy of Joebudish.com. Photo border courtesy of Courtney Huhta.

Ben Holda, Staff Writer

Thanksgiving is behind us, so we can now fully shift our attention to the grand season that is upon us this December. A season of gift giving to all of this who are so near and dear to our hearts.

If you’re anything like me, you skipped Black Friday but you have some shopping to do.  Luckily for you, the Kscope has a list of gift ideas for the guy in your life, be it you father, brother, boyfriend, or your uncle Kevin.

We start off by showing you some great gifts for the gamer in your life. With games like Star Wars Battlefront and Fallout 4 recently coming out for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, many gamers have something in their list to pick from. Nintendo has plenty of newly released titles for your little brother, with games like Super Mario Maker for the WiiU and Tri-Force Heroes for the 3ds. There’s an option for any gamer out there.

For the athletic man in your life, why not get him something to show his love for any sport? You can get a hockey jersey for your cousin up north at any NHL location, a soccer scarf for your nephew at your local sporting goods store, and some basketball caps for your friends at Lids. For the baseball fan in your life, Baseballisms has a fine line of shirts and accessories that have plenty of baseball related sayings on Amazon.com.

For the roommate who doesn’t know what a shower is, the money soap (a bar of soap with money inside) is the gift for you.  It can be found on Amazon for around $10. For the guy who wants “No shave November” to continue forever, a trip to Barber could be in his future, or you could simply get him an electric razor from the drug store.

For the nerd in your life, you have plenty of options. With the upcoming release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, you have plenty of options for those aspiring on a journey through The Force, with everything from a mini Millennium Falcon, to a remote controlled BB-8. You can also show that fezzes are cool by getting your guy a doctor-inspired gift like a sonic screwdriver. For the crazy guy in your life who just likes a little bit of everything, one of my personal favorites is a game called Exploding Kittens, which is a card game that is akin to Russian Roulette, but 10 times crazier then putting a gun to your skull.

We hope this list gave you some ideas for that guy in your life that you still need to shop for!