NFL Predictions

Prediction's for Sept. 29th.

Back to Article
Back to Article

NFL Predictions

Lenell Brantley Jr, Journalist

Browns vs Ravens 

The Cleveland Browns have had a rocky start to begin this season of the NFL 100th season at 1-2.  This was expected, despite having new faces to the franchise; this includes Odell Beckham, who is fresh out of the New York Giants and Baker Mayfield, who starts his sophomore season and has so many options.  On the other hand, Lamar Jackson of the Baltimore Ravens, whose team is 2-1, is on absolute FIRE. Sunday for the Miami Dolphins he threw for over 324 passing yards gaining 5 touchdowns to ice the cake. Not bad for a “ running back “ as he says. I predict 24-15 Ravens.

Panthers vs Texans 

The Carolina Panthers have also shared its fair share of loss. With a 1-2, they’re starting QB Cam Newton is unfortunately out with a Lisfranc Injury that may require surgery, and that might cost him a season. He’s the team glue so that’s gonna be very hard. Luke Keely, who is the Star MLB is an absolute monster, but teams have had a great time stopping him ….or at least slowing him down. The Texans have had a hot start, starting off at 2-1 who also has a Star QB in Deshan Watson. The only loss they took was against a Stacked Saints team 28-30 that ended in a heartbreaking loss. Have I mentioned that the Texans have a top 3 WR in the NFL in De’Andre Hopkins who has received for over 1500 yards last season? Those two can cause great havoc. I predict 40-19 Texans.

Cowboys Vs Saints 

Game of the Year? It’s safe to say that right? Both teams are elite, both teams are exciting to watch and both teams are in favor to win the Super Bowl. The Dallas Cowboys clock in at 3-0  the greatest start of the franchise in a very long time. Led by their offensive star power with Dallas Prescott ( QB ) whos living up to his hype. To match with Ezekkiel Elliot who rushed over 1400 yards last season. In my opinion he is a force that cannot be stopped. Best running back in the Nfl? You can bet. The Defense isn’t a joke either. They have a DE in Demarcus Lawrence who puts straight fear in opponents. Is this the year of America’s Favorite Team?  New Orleans Saints record Speaks for itself. They have One the Greatest QB’s to ever play the game of football. Drew Brees who was Super Bowls XLIV MVP in 2009 leading the saints to victory. The Saints check in at 2-1 whos lost came to the Rams 27-9. Can the defense stop the crazy combination of Dak & Zeke? Or can Drew Brees Clutchness come when needed most? This is a Hard one. I predict cowboys 35-32 . 

Vikings Vs  Bears 

Minnesota Vikings are 2-1 lead by their two star WR in Stephon Diggs & Adam Thielen who both received for over 1100 yards last season.  2 of the NFL best route runners will have their hands full facing the NFL’s Best Defensive Team in the League. The Chicago Bears had seven Pro Bowl Players last season. With 5 of them being on the defensive Side. I’m sure you’ve heard of some of them …. does Khalil Mack Ring a bell? I bet it does. The word I would give to describe him would be FEARMONGER. The Bears Defensive End is someone you would have to keep an eye on and protect your QB. The new edition of Haha Clinton Dix of the Green Bay Packers in the backfield was a great move. Kyle fuller, Eddie Jackon and the rest have the Field Sold. I Predict 29-10 Bears .